If you wish to be selected to feature on the Paint Pit website you must become a member visit www.paintpit.com to register. Then submit by email to email@example.com an artist statement, 10-20 named images of your best work and a portrait photo. Along with your website address and Facebook fan page if applicable.
There are a number of questions at the bottom of this page to add to your profile page, please pick at least 5 questions, answer them and also email them to me.
Once you are a member please feel free to add your exhibitions, events, news, new threads and chat with other members. The forums are private members only area.
There is also an artists resource area which is also members only. It is full of handy information to help enhance your artist career.
Here is the list of Questions for you to chose from: (keep your answers real so the people visiting the site can get to know you)
- What factors in your life do you believe played a significant part in you becoming an artist?
- What process (physical and mental) do you tend to follow when creating a new piece of art?
- Where do you seek inspiration for your art, what inspires you?
- What is your favourite colour and why?
- What is your favourite creative tool?
- What are the ten most interesting things you have done or that have happened to you that have contributed to your art career?
- What would others say are your five personality pluses?
- What do you love about being an artist?
- What exhibitions are you most proud of?
- What professional and personal obstacles have you overcome to get where you are today?
- What essential lessons have you learned from any mistakes?
- What training/education you have completed, and what did you gain from those experiences (include self-taught. How you taught yourself.) Also include non-art training that contributes to your worldview.
- What associations are you associated with and in what ways? How does each organisation contribute to your art career or personal development?
- How do you spend your time outside the studio, including hobbies, interests, sports, family?
- In what ways are you making a difference in people's lives?
- Why is art an important part of our everyday lives?
- What can you tell our readers about the art scene in your area - any recommendations?
- What creative ideas and plans are in the pipeline for the next 12 months?
- If you were not an artist, what would you be?
- What makes you laugh out loud?
- If you could make one rule for the world, what would it be?
- My idea of a perfect Sunday is….?
- What do people say about your work?
- Who is your favourite Artist, and why?
- What styles of art do you like, and why?
- What would you like to see change in the Art Industry?
- Do you buy other artists work? If so who?
- Why do you think people should buy your work?