I just couldn't help myself lol.
1. I was born in Palmerston North, New Zealand to David and Diane Harrod. My parents broke up on Christmas day, I was 6 years old.
2. I have a sister - Vanessa, 2 step sisters - Amanda and Kim, and 2 step brothers Ross and Craig. All of them have taught me many lessons in life.
3. The subject I did best in school was computers. I got kicked out of my 6th form art class because I wasn't doing what I was told and was disruptive in class.
4. I left school and went to hairdressing collage then a catering course which I excelled in both and was the tutors pet.
5. I left Palmerston North when I was 18 to live in Queenstown, the best place to live in NZ! I moved to Christchurch a year later cause I thought I had better do something else with my life than just party.
6. I have managed to score really good jobs through friends, life is all about who you know!
7. I worked in the film industry and after 3 weeks I managed to score a job as 3rd Assistant Director on a international advert for Kettle Fry chips. It was so much fun being on set and looking after the 100 extras.
8. I have met loads of cool people and had a lot of fun.
9. Dad took us on a 6 day holiday up 90 mile beach on motorbikes one Christmas. I was mad on riding motorbikes when I was a kid and I learnt to drive a car and tractor when I was 10 years old.
10. I left Auckland thinking I would move away for just 6 months but it has been 9 years this week.
11. On my 10th year anniversary of being an artist, I hope to have a big exhibition or auction in Auckland of all the work I have created over those 10 years.
12. I was 34 when I got pregnant and Maddy was born 2 days after my 35th birthday. Way too old physically to have a baby, poor body didn't cope very well. I have lost over 20kgs since I had her which is nice! Nothing like running around after a child.
13. My husband is 14 years older than me.
14. I have a crooked nose from it being broken.
15. I saw my baby bleed for the first time today when she fell over and cut her lip. My stomach is still in knots and I feel sick.